Hello! Hi again. How are you? I hope you're well.
Sorry for the radio silence on my end, but I've been frantically wrapping up interviews and research (for the time being) and packing before I head out on one more trip in the region and then home to the US (for a few weeks, at least). I have lots and lots of photos to share of trips I've taken in Jordan that I've been promising to send friends for months now but haven't made the time to organize (read: delete!). As I get started on this monumental task, here are a collection of random photos that have caught my eye over the year.
Sorry for the radio silence on my end, but I've been frantically wrapping up interviews and research (for the time being) and packing before I head out on one more trip in the region and then home to the US (for a few weeks, at least). I have lots and lots of photos to share of trips I've taken in Jordan that I've been promising to send friends for months now but haven't made the time to organize (read: delete!). As I get started on this monumental task, here are a collection of random photos that have caught my eye over the year.
| Please note, that car in the middle there is actually parked, not driving |
| Only in Jordan--dishware "Made in USSR" |
| PORK! Please note the awesome pig nose symbol |
| A whole darn donkey family |
| Translation actually says family but I got a kick out of it |
| VA license plate and I saw yet another one today |
| Dramatic depiction of the death of the Arabic language thanks to English |
| Oxymoron: Historical Future |
| This will always be my favorite depiction of the king--photoshopped eagle |
| Last but not least, A GINORMOUS birthday card. Almost bought it for a friend but it was 10JD ($15). |
No comments:
Post a Comment