Sunday Funday...Saturday Faturday? I know I've mentioned that the work week here is Sunday to Thursday. This means weekends are Friday and Saturday. Friday often tends to be a family day and Saturday the "funday"and the time I usually see my Jordanian friends. We've had a solid few weekends---a trip up north, a spot of shopping in the balad (downtown), watching art in progress, and a day of zumba and apple pie. Spring (and now summer) has definitely sprung over the past few weeks!
| Maya, Moi, Alysa, and Johanna |
| View from Ajlun Castle on MALIC School's "Fieldtrip" |
| "To Love is Give" -- Whatever that means |
| Some of our lovely teachers at MALIC |
| A group of men singing and clapping with the nice weather |
| MALIC group photo |
| Most of the MALIC Tutors |
| We hung out among picnickers afterewards--bring your own gas tank? |
| And bring your own rolling suitcase full of food |
| A camel in a forest just as nature intended |
| Delicious bakery downtown |
| I love that it just makes no sense |
| Art in action in Weibdeh |
| Some more (creepier looking) art |
| Apple Pie a la Kaitlin |
No comments:
Post a Comment