My Dad came to Chicago to help me move out of my lovely apartment for the past few years. Obama decided to come visit his permanent home on the same day which did not help with the moving process. Thankfully my Dad was here for a full week and we were able to get everything done. I think the movers were impressed with his handiwork. Then we made the long drive home to VA, driving through Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. We even stayed the night in Lima, Ohio (yes, "Glee" fans it is a real place), where the van almost didn't start because some of my belongings had turned a light on all night. Whoops. Note to self, get rid of stuff when I get home!
 |
| Obama's Hyde Park home is a few blocks past the police barricade |
 |
| Parking a van in a city is harder when the Prez is in town |
 |
| This is my kitchen and living room (minus the couch)--very impressive |
 |
| I am going to MISS this view! I really lucked out with my apartment |
 |
| Bye bye, apartment |
 |
| Hello, road trip. Please note the bubble wrap had to go up front with us |
 |
Saw this somewhere in Pennsylvania heading East.
It must've made many, many wrong turns. |
 |
| JO belongings--minus an additional suitcase. Whoops. |
No comments:
Post a Comment